To apply for admission to The University of the West Indies either:-
Use the online service and apply On-line
[non-refundable application fee is receipt must be submitted with application forms]
Download and complete an application form and complete and mail it in
[Non-refundable application fee MUST be paid]
The University's online application system makes it easy and convenient for you to apply to UWI. Simply click here for more information on submitting an online application. Not only does the online application system make applying to UWI as easy as 1-2-3.
Do NOT submit a paper application if you have applied on-line. This will cause a delay in dealing with your application.
apply on paper
For those who may not have easy access to internet facilities, UWI offers an alternative paper-based application system. These a pplication forms can be obtained from the Student Affairs (Admissions) Office of the Registry, which is located in the Administration Building. You should read the application form very carefully before completing it. YOU MUST ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS AND SUBMIT ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION. Enter "N/A" in the space provided if a particular question does not apply to you.
Applications must be completed and returned to the Student Affairs (Admissions) Office, and are processed ONLY if they are fully completed and accompanied by original or certified copies of birth and academic certificates, grade slips (and where required, testimonials and other certification). If relevant documents and transcripts are in a language other than English, notarised translations must be submitted with the application form.
Applicants Are Hereby Cautioned That:
- Applications will not be considered if there is any indication that the accompanying papers or certificates have been altered in any way.
- The submission of documents in support of applications or the application themselves for admission and/or registration that are forged, fraudulent, altered from the original, obtained under false pretences, or otherwise deceptive is prohibited
- The University reserves the right to reject an application for admission, withdraw an offer and/or prohibit registration if the offer for admission is found to be based in whole or in part on deception or fraud.
- Each applicant must include on the form his/her telephone number or the telephone number of a reliable contact person. This will facilitate urgent communication with the applicant.
- Campus Principal's Welcome
- UWI St. Augustine
- First Year Applicants
- Enrollment Options
- Entrance Requirements
- Degrees Offered
- How Can I Apply?
- Application Instructions
- Applying Online
- Applying By Paper
- Application Forms
- Documents Required
- Application Fees
- Dates and Deadlines
- Apply Now
- Prohibition on Submission of Fraudulent Admission Documents
- Instructions for completing Application Form
- Re-Admission/Entry Procedure
- UWI Transfer Applicants
- Transfer of Credits
- Specially Admitted & Occassional Applicants
- Applicants with Disabilities
- Evening Applicants
- International Students
- Open Campus
- Summer School
- Apply Now
- Track Application