UWI Transfer Applicants
Registered UWI students are asked to note the following details and deadlines pertaining to transfers.
If you wish to transfer to another faculty on the same campus you must complete the required transfer application forms [in triplicate] which are available from the Student Affairs (Admissions) Office, Administration Building. The completed forms must be returned to the Admissions Office by the specified deadline(s).
If you want to transfer to another campus, you must fill out a transfer application forms [quadruplicate] obtainable from the Student Affairs (Admissions) Office, New Student Administration Building. The completed forms must be returned to the Admissions Office by the specified deadline(s).
Deadlines for ALL Transfers
Medical Sciences & Law ...................................................... January 31,2012
All Other Faculties ............................................................. March 29, 2012
UWI Distance/Open Campus Students
Students wishing to transfer from Off-Campus to On-Campus must complete Transfer Application forms in triplicate. This form can be collected from your Site Coordinator/Resident Representative/College Registrar or may be downloaded from here
Completed forms must be reach: The Assistant Registrar, Student Affairs (Admissions), UWI St. Augustine Campus, Trinidad & Tobago W.I. NOT LATER THAN March 29, 2012.
Wish to Tranfer from another International Tertiary Instiuition?
- If you have attended more than one college/institution and credits have been transferred from one college to another, we must receive a transcript from the originating college/institution.
- A final official transcript, indicating award date, must be submitted as soon as all courses are completed
- Student copies or transcripts stamped: STUDENT COPY are not acceptable
TRANSCRIPTS for professional and overseas qualifications should be sent to the Student Affairs (Admissions) Section on the Campus to which you are applying DIRECT FROM THE EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION CONCERNED by February 24, 2012 Cave Hill, Mona Campus and St. Augustine Campuses.
For specific information, Contact
Student Affairs (Admissions)
The University of the West Indies
St. Augustine Campus
Trinidad & Tobago W.I.
Phone: (868) 64543232 ext 82154, 83012
Fax: (868) 663 9684
- Campus Principal's Welcome
- UWI St. Augustine
- First Year Applicants
- Enrollment Options
- Entrance Requirements
- Degrees Offered
- How Can I Apply?
- Application Instructions
- Applying Online
- Applying By Paper
- Application Forms
- Documents Required
- Application Fees
- Dates and Deadlines
- Apply Now
- Prohibition on Submission of Fraudulent Admission Documents
- Instructions for completing Application Form
- Re-Admission/Entry Procedure
- UWI Transfer Applicants
- Transfer of Credits
- Specially Admitted & Occassional Applicants
- Applicants with Disabilities
- Evening Applicants
- International Students
- Open Campus
- Summer School
- Apply Now
- Track Application