Business Systems Development and Delivery
Provision of end-to-end Information Technology (IT) programme and project management aligned to University strategy delivering business analysis; process engineering/re-engineering; systems development; testing; technical support; training and implementation handover in addition to ad hoc consultancy across the University.
- Work with customers to analyze and define requirements used to develop a business case for approval, identifying benefits in line with University Strategic direction.
- Manage programmes and projects using University standard procedures for Project Management and work closely with customers to obtain agreed requirements and design specifications.
- Develop and system test solutions to agreed specification ensure delivery to agreed timescales and budget.
- Provide progress reports and transfer completed applications into the production environment.
- Ensure that the necessary support arrangements are in place.
- Process requests for changes and enhancements to existing business applications.
- Work with CITS to develop requirements for new and changes to existing processes and/or services write business cases where appropriate for approval
- Review and approve requirements
- Complete user testing within agreed project timeframes confirm fitness for purpose
- Give formal approval for implementation and release retain overall ownership and budget control for projects