About the Office
This department is one of the units of the Office of Institutional Advancement and Internationalization which strives to improve the competitiveness and sustainability of campus, through commercial enhancement of capital & physical plant, developing strategic alliances & partnerships and fostering a culture of creativity, innovation & entrepreneurship.
With rapid changes in technology and information systems we intend to continuously improve our processes; and integrate best policies to govern our practices. Our aim is to provide service excellence and support to our stakeholders.
Goals / Objectives
- To ensure that our stakeholders are satisfied with the level of support and services our department provides and contributes to the overall objectives of our campus.
- To serve as a leader in creating and facilitating new entrepreneurial opportunities that addresses the needs of the university and community
- To establish an identifiable structure/framework for harnessing, integrating and expanding entrepreneurial opportunities
- To be transformational in moving the university into new entrepreneurial arenas
- To serve as point of contact for industries seeking University expertise/collaborations
- To build a culture of innovation, service, responsiveness, creativity, and accountability