- Dr. Compton Bourne, O.E., Professor Emeritus - Key Speaker
- Dr. Roy Thomas Honoree
- Drs. Ram Dwarka, Anton de Kom University, Suriname – Business Forum
- Mr. Gregory McGuire, National Gas Company – Business Forum
- Ms. Angella Persad, T&T Chamber of Industry and Commerce – Business Forum
- Dr. Marlene Attzs, Department of Economics
- Mr. Bryan Khan, Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago
- Professor Timothy Shaw, Director, Institute of International Relations
- Samantha Joseph, Labour and Human Capital Development
- Mr. Martin Franklin, Department of Economics
- Ms. Donna Ramjattan, Sustainable Economics Development Unit
- Ms. Josanne Leonard, Miribai Communications
- Dr. Suzanne Burke, Department of Creative and Festival Arts
Dr. Roy Thomas Honoree
Dr. Roy Thomas is a leading Caribbean scholar in the field of labour economics. The recipient of a Fulbright Fellowship, he has served as a consultant to UNESCO and the ILO. Major publications and papers include The Development of Labour Law in Trinidad and Tobago (1989) and The Labour Education Challenge: the Trinidad and Tobago Model (2006).
Dr. Thomas has served as Head of the Department of Economics and Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences at UWI St. Augustine. He is also a past Director of the Cipriani College of Labour and Co-operative Studies, where he currently serves as Senior Lecturer in the Department of Labour Studies. Dr. Thomas holds a B.A. (Hons) and an M.A. from the University of Toronto, and a Ph.D. from Cornell University.