In the course of her duties, the Deputy Principal has had to make a number of speeches at various events that are of importance to the University, and which are based, at times, on the invitation of partners and collaborators who are considered to be key stakeholders. Below are links to a selection of her speeches.
- Keynote Address: Ninth Caribbean Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (CAROSAI) Congress.
Hyatt Regency Hotel, Port-of-Spain. Monday 18th March, 2013.
- Address to Graduation Class of 2012 on the occasion of the award of the Honorary Doctorate.
The University of the Western Cape, Cape Town, South Africa. 15, March 2012.
- Eliminating Gender-Based Violence Changing Culture, Protecting the Human Rights of Women.
UNFPA Population Awards 2010 - UNFPA Population Awards 2010 Tuesday 30, November 2010.
- Creative Fusion: Partnering for a more Equitable and Sustainable Future Commonwealth.
Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) Spouses address.The Diplomatic Centre‐ Prime Minister’s Residence, La Fantasie. Saturday 28th November, 2009
- Partnering for a more equitable and sustainable future.
Opening of CHOGM People's Forum, Gender Assembly - Cascadia Hotel, St. Anns, Port of Spain. Monday November 23, 2009
- Welcome Remarks:
Lecture Room, Mt. Hope Maternity Hospital Monday June 22, 2009
- What now for the Caribbean people and their leaders? Reflections on the current economic and social crisis: A Gender Perspective.
10th W. G. Demas Memorial Lecture hosted by the Caribbean Development Bank Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands. Tuesday 26, May 2009
- Remarks for the Presentation of Bursaries 2009 Ceremony.
Daaga Auditorium. Thursday 29th January 2009.
- "Forever Indebted to Women: The Contribution of Women in the Development of the Caribbean Labour Movement".
22, October 2008