The Pre-Science (N1) Programme at the Faculty of Science and
Technology, UWI, St. Augustine has opened it's request for applications for the academic year 2017/2018. The Pre-Science (N1) Programme provides
students with an opportunity to pursue full degrees in either the Faculty of
Science and Technology, the Faculty of Engineering, the Faculty of Medical
Sciences or the Faculty of Agriculture.
- Application Processing Fee Receipt (Bank Draft/ Certified Cheque in US$ or EC$) Cheques should be made payable to The University of the West Indies.
- Birth Certificate (ORIGINAL and COPY).
- Academic Certificates [GCE, CAPE (CXC), CSEC (CXC)] (ORIGINAL and COPY).
- Grade slips (accepted ONLY in cases where certificates are not yet available), (ORIGINAL and COPY).
- Professional Certificate/Diploma (ORIGINAL and COPY).
- Official transcripts sent directly from awarding institutions (this does NOT apply to High/ Secondary School students in Trinidad & Tobago).
THESE DOCUMENTS ARE NECESSARY FOR CONSIDERATION OF YOUR APPLICATION.
The application form, application processing fee receipt and supporting documents, must be received at the Dean’s Office, Faculty of Science and Technology, Chemistry C2 Building, St. Augustine Campus by the posted deadlines.