Dr. Wayne Goodridge
Lecturer in Computer Science
Department of Computing and Information Technology
The University of The West Indies
St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago
- BSc, (The University of the West Indies)
- MPhil (The University of the West Indies)
- PhD (Dalhousie)
- Goodridge, W., “Examining a new Decision Making Technique and its application to the Software Procurement Process”. Cyber Journals: Multidisciplinary Journals in Science and Technology, Journal of Selected Areas in Software Engineering (JSSE), January Edition, 2011.
- Invited Talks and Presentations  Goodridge W. (2010) Reducing Student Clashes in University and College Schedules, Ministry of Education Barbados, Higher Education Unit.
- Sivakumar, S., W. Goodridge, W. Robertson and W. Phillips (March 2010) Multiple optimization of network carrier and traffic flow goals using a heuristic routing decision system, IGI Global: Intelligent Quality of Service Technologies and Network Management: Models for Enhancing Communication (113-137)
- W. Goodridge and E. Jack Reducing Student Clashes in University and College Schedules 2nd International Conference on Higher Education (ICHE) Barbados, October 17-20, 2010