“Empowering the Campus Community in their pursuit of personal
and academic excellence through Information Technology”
C.I.T.S. Knowledgebase - Information about Dell Computer Purchases
Campus IT Services helps you to meet your
academic computing needs by assisting you in
purchasing Dell Personal Computers and Laptops featuring reduced prices for staff and students and complete care warranties.
Order your Dell Computer with just 6 easy steps
1. Visit the Dell web site Trinidad and Tobago section at: http://www.dell.com/tt.
2. Configure your computer.
3. E-mail your configuration to email@example.com. You will receive a quote for your computer.
4. Pay for your computer at the Bursary.
5. Bring your receipt and a copy of your configuration to CITS and your computer will be ordered for you.
6. Collect your computer from CITS when you are notified by Campus IT Services.
Campus I.T. services can be contacted via the Service Desk
Telephone: 1-(868)-662-2002 ext. HELP (84357)