Office of Research Development and Knowledge Transfer (ORDKT)
ORDKT supports all research and knowledge transfer activities at the St. Augustine Campus. In collaboration with the Office of Research of the University of the West Indies , the ORDKT provides intelligence and early information on new initiatives, national , regional and international developments and on the updated priorities of major funding bodies.
ORDKT links UWI experts to national and international corporations, multinational organizations, governments, NGO ’s and funding agencies. Projects secured and managed by the ORDKT have led to considerable returns for all parties.
Whether you are a member of the university community or the corporate world, our skilled and experienced team can help you.
- Leverage technical expertise for revenue-generating projects
- Match individual and corporate donors with measurable and meaningful projects
- Structure and manage knowledge transfer and commercial partnerships
- Link faculty research and outreach with funding agencies
- Identify and strengthen the protection of Intellectual Property
- Manage your project
We encourage researchers, centres, units, institutes and departments to contact us for advice and assistance preferably at the earliest stage of preparation for their applications, and, particularly in the case of large-scale applications. Our involvement early in the process can be very beneficial to all parties. We offer project management services for the university community.
- Our Mission
- Global Reach
- Leveraging Expertise
- Enhancing Competitiveness
- Leaving a Legacy
- Our Team
Researchers please click this logo to go to the Research Information Management System. Then follow the steps outlined.
Please Note: ONLY AVAILABLE ON CAMPUS