- Managing Adaptation to Coastal Environmental Change: Canada and the Caribbean
- Policy Coherence for Climate Change Governance: Checklist (SALISES has been conducting research on Policy Coherence for Climate Change Governance and has produced a checklist which may be useful to stakeholders engaging in Climate Policy)
- Sustainable Water Management under Climate Change in Small Island States of the Caribbean in collaboration with CERMES and CCCCC and funded by the IDRC.
Under its Innovation and Competitiveness Initiative, the SALISES has successfully completed the project entitled "Extractive Industries as a Platform for the Creation of Knowledge Intensive industries: Trinidad and Tobago’s Oil and Gas Service Providers", funded by the IDRC.
- Under its Innovation and Competitiveness Initiative, the SALISES has successfully completed the following projects funded by the IDB:
- FDI and Firm Innovative Activity and Productivity in the Caribbean;
- Barriers to Innovation and Firm Productivity in the Caribbean;
- Knowledge Intensive Business Services in the Oil and Gas Sector in Trinidad and Tobago;
- In-Firm Training, Innovation and Productivity: The Case of Caribbean Small Island Developing States.