Welcome to the official website of the Student Life and Development Department (SLDD) of The University of the West Indies (UWI), St. Augustine Campus. This Unit falls under the Office of the Deputy Principal. It was started in 2006 as a part of the University’s commitment to providing equal opportunities to all students.
Here you will find information about us as well as the services we offer which broadly include:
- Providing Academic Support to students of the UWI St. Augustine campus at all levels of their academic career.
- Providing and ensuring equal access (infrastructure/academic) to all students who enter the University system with a disability.
Please use the menu to the left to navigate through the website or click on any of the links below to take you directly to your section of interest. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to working with you in order to make your experience at UWI St. Augustine a comfortable and productive one.
Students are invited to participate in a new programme that is being offered by the Health Services Unit and SLDD. This programme provides students with information on study skills and studying smart and the psychology of procrastination. It is expected to be very interactive and informative.
Dates: Thursday 6th Nov: 5pm
Thursday 13th Nov: 5pm
Venue: Student Activity Centre
Register for this workshop now at email@example.com
For further information please call 662-2002 Exts. 83866 or 82153
Relocation of SLDD
The Student Life and Development Department (SLDD) wishes to alert the campus community that the office have relocated to Heart Ease Car Park, Wooding Drive, The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine (which is located at the eastern side of the Campus, directly behind Trinity Hall.)
Hours of Duty: Monday to Friday – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Phone: 662-2002 Ext: 83921, 83866, 83923, 84254
Direct Line: 645-7526
- Click here to view the Student Life and Development Department Service Charter!!!
- The Academic Support Disabilities Liaison Unit Orientation for Students with Disabilities 2014 #GETINVOLVED2EVOLVE
- The Student Life and Development Department is looking for postgraduate students with exceptional reading and writing skills!!! Click here to apply
Last Updated on 27-October-2014