Final Year Students, Registration Deadline Extended!
Final year students, it is not too late to participate in WOW 2013 events. Visit the WOW registration booths at your respective faculties to register.
Registration runs from Wednesday 23rd January to Wednesday 30th January, 2013, at the following venues:
Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Faculty of Social Sciences Undercroft
- Faculty of Engineering Undercroft
- Faculty of Science & Agriculture (Frank Stockdale Lobby, Dudley Huggins Building)
- Faculty of Humanities & Education (Humanities Undercroft, School of Education)
- Faculty of Medical Sciences (Foyer Amphitheatre)
- Ground Floor, Natural Sciences Building
- Student Advisory Services - All Faculties - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at SAS only.
Registration extended until Thursday January 31st, 2013 - 9:00 am - 12:00 noon at Student Advisory Services ONLY.
You must bring the WOW 2013 bookmark to gain entry to all WOW events.
Visit the WOW registration booths at your respective faculty to register.
All final year students are required to register for WOW 2013 activities.
First and second year students can only participate in the first day of the WOW Recruitment Fair which is being held on Thursday 21st March, 2013.