Access your Drupal website from off-campus
The process for website editors and publishers to get access to their (test or live) Drupal websites to make changes is as follows:
- Request approval from your Dean/Director/Head of Department for access to edit your website from off-campus
- Request the Dean/Director/Head of Department to also send the approval email to the CIO Nazir.Alladin@sta.uwi.edu,email@example.com and CITSWebTeam@sta.uwi.edu
- If your web site is internal i.e. on the http://test. sta.uwi.edu/ web site you need a VPN connection to edit your web site from off-campus. Your respective LAN/IT Administrator will be contacted to setup your VPN access. Liaise with your respective LAN/IT Administrator to get VPN access. Verify you can connect to http://test.sta.uwi.edu or liaise with your IT/LAN Administrator to resolve.
- If your web site is external i.e. on the web site https://sta.uwi.edu/ you do not need a VPN connection but you have to send your I.P. address to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com . You can get your I.P. address by visiting https://sta.uwi.edu/myip.asp
- Access your site login page
- Login to your site and make changes as needed