- About Us
- Future Students
- Academic Advising 2023-2024
- B.Sc. Economics (Major)
- B.Sc. Economics (Special)
- CHOOSE ELECTIVE COURSE FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY
- Faculty of Social Sciences - New Student Orientation
- MPT - MATHEMATICS PROFOFICIENCY TEST 2023/2024
- MPT PASS LIST SEMESTER I AUGUST 30TH 2023
- Mathematic Proficiency Test -MPT - 2023/2024
- Minor Economics
- Minor Environmental Economics
- SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY
- The Department of Economics - Programme Requirements for Level I
- Contact Us
- MATHEMEMATICS HELP CENTRE SEMESTER I 23-24
- POST BUDGET FORUM FRIDAY OCTOBER 2023 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- TOBACCO TAXATION A WIN-WIN-WIN POLICY
- Tawk.to Live Chat Service
The Department of Economics Student Corner answers several Frequently Asked Questions posed by Economic students on the St. Augustine Campus. For further queries feel free to contact us.
Please note that all queries will be answered within three (3) working days by a team member of the Department of Economics.
Academic Advising is a vital educational activity that provides accurate information to guide students about programme requirements and opportunities available to enable them to successfully complete their degrees in spite of challenges, in accordance with their abilities, aptitudes and career goals. All students are encouraged to attend academic advising at the beginning of each semester and seek academic advisors as needed during the semester.