Campus IT Services helps you to meet your academic computing needs by assisting you in purchasing Dell or Apple Personal Computers and Laptops featuring reduced prices for staff and students and complete care warranties.
Order your Computer by following these instructions:
- Visit the Dell web site Trinidad and Tobago section at: http://www.dell.com/tt or
visit the Apple site at http://www.apple.com.
- Configure the system you would like to acquire— Note that the price quoted on the site is in US dollars.
- Copy and paste the configuration into an email and send to: email@example.com.
- Your request shall be forwarded to Dell/Apple for a revised quotation which would include the shipping cost and an academic discount.
- When the revised quotation is received from Dell/Apple, it shall be emailed to you.
- Take the quotation to the Bursary / Cashier to process the payment.
- Bring your receipt and quotation to CITS to place your order. Quotations are valid for only 30 days.
- Delivery takes 4 - 6 weeks, after which CITS will contact you via email or phone. Please use your UWI student/staff email, and include your contact information.
Thank you for choosing Dell.
PC Orders Team
Click here to visit the DELL TT Website .
Click here to visit the Apple Website
Contact Campus I.T. Services
Campus I.T. services can be contacted via the Service Desk
Service Desk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dell PC Orders Email: email@example.com
Telephone: 1-(868)-662-2002 ext. 82582
" Empowering the Campus Community in their pursuit of personal and academic excellence through Information Technology”