The Department of Economics is one of the three (3) departments comprising the Faculty of Social Sciences at the St. Augustine Campus.
The Department of Economics offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes ranging from the Bachelor's degree in Economics, and Master's degree in Economics to the MPhil and PhD degrees in Economics.
Notices for Students
- Mathematics Proficiency Test (MPT), 4th September 2015 (Visit the Department for details)
- Academic Calender 2015/16
- Package Collection Schedule (new students)
- Academic Advising Schedule 2015/2016
- Academic Advising Presentation (New Students)
NEWS AND EVENTS