Faculty of Social Sciences



Recent Updates

Undergraduate students who wish to request a transfer of coursework, administrative registration, a change of major/option can make their request in the attached Student Request Form below:

Student Request Form
Use this form to:

  • Transfer of Course Work
  • Rescind Required to Withdraw
  • Change of Major/Option
  • Administrative Registration



The Faculty of Social Sciences has published the First Issue of its Biannual Newsletter - TELLUSCOPE. The Newsletter provides information on staff scholarly activities/output and outreach activities of the Faculty. Read more.....