Event Management & Planning
The Office is committed to strengthening the UWI brand through the proficient management of all routine University events and major, one-time special events. To this end, the Office also coordinates recruitment strategies which include the participation of the University in regional and international college fairs and systematic school visits.
Our routine University events include:
- School Visits
- Campus Council
- Open & Professorial Lectures
- Open Days/Guidance Forum
- UWI/SPEC International Half Marathon
- World of Work
- UWI Life
- Regional College Fairs & School Visits
Events Management Services
Planning to host a UWI event, consult Marketing and Communications for assistance. MarkCom works with the media to offer press coverage and coordinates on & off campus promotional campaigns.
For non-routine events and major conferences, the Office provides a number of services, including:
- Development of promotional strategies and budgets
- Development of marketing and promotion collateral such as invitations, programmes, premiums, banners, posters, flyers, etc.
- Copyediting of press releases and placement of all press and radio ads
- Media promotion
- Development of sponsorship proposals
Require Graphic Design Services?
Do you need artwork developed (logos, posters, etc.) to promote your event? Contact MarkCom and let our graphic designers develop collateral to represent and promote your event.
Request Media CoverageClick here to download media