The Student Affairs (Admissions) Office is pleased to announce the availability of the following Scholarships and Bursaries for the 2013/2014 academic year to students entering LEVEL I of Full-Time study at the St. Augustine Campus of The University of the West Indies:
- Ashland T&T ‘Herman Lee Mou’ Bursary
- Holy Name Convent Past Pupils Association Scholarship
- Jamaica Producers Group Ltd. “Ernest Johnston Memorial” Bursary
- Kee-Chanona Limited Scholarship
- Mair & Company Scholarship
- Prestige Holdings ‘Pizza Hut’ Bursary
- Republic Bank Ltd. Career Builder Bursary
- Rotary Club of Port-of-Spain West Bursary
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Limited Bursary
- Sylvan Bowles Scholarship
- Trinity Power Limited Bursary
- Trintoplan Consultants Limited Bursary
- Victor Price Bursary
- Yara Trinidad Limited Bursary
The deadline for submission of applications is Friday 25th October 2013.
Applicants should note that SECTION A and SECTION B are both compulsory sections. You must fill out these areas before your application is complete. Please fill out all the required fields (marked with a *). If you leave any of the required fields blank, the system will give you an error message when you attempt to submit your application. Your application must be completed in one sitting as an incomplete submission will not be acknowledged.
Students applying for a scholarship/bursary based on Financial and/or participation in Extra Curricular activities should refer to the supporting documents section.
Please read the application guidelines carefully before completing. Incomplete applications will not be acknowledged or processed.