All supporting documents must be submitted by May 31, 2017 to:
Department of Financial Advisory Services,
Division of Student Services and Development,
Lloyd Brathwaite Student Administration Building (Middle Floor)
The University of the West Indies
N. B. APPLICATIONS with FINANCIAL NEED must be accompanied by documents #1 & #2.
1. PROJECTED INCOME & EXPENDITURE STATEMENT (PIE Form) – ONLY USE THE FORM PROVIDED. This must be NOTARIZED by a Commissioner of Affidavits/Notary Public/Justice of the Peace. *If deemed necessary, applicants may be asked to provide evidence of certain expenses. Click here to download form.
2. Authorized JOB LETTER regarding person(s) supporting applicant OR
- Pension letter (from whom the Pension is paid) OR
- Proof of Disability/Injury Grant (from whom the Grant is paid)
- A letter from the provider of one’s financial assistance, bearing the Official Stamp where applicable.
(*If Self-Employed – a signed Letter indicating that person’s monthly income and NOTARIZED by a Commissioner of Affidavits/Notary Public/Justice of the Peace).
3. ADDITIONAL COMMENT SHEET – This may be used by ANY applicant to provide additional information about their circumstances. Use of this sheet is optional. Click here to download form.
4. EXTRA-CURRICULAR STATEMENT – This must be signed by the:
- Director, Division of Student Services and Development (for national, regional &/or international UWI-based activities) OR,
- Dean of respective Faculty (for faculty-based activities) OR,
- Vice President, Student Guild OR International Affairs Committee Chair (for student body activities/groups or island-based clubs respectively) OR,
- Other authorizing body (for activities external to UWI). Organization’s letterhead and official stamp required.