Dr Jennifer Yamin-Ali's research interests coallesce around teacher education and teacher educators; foreign language teaching and learning; schools and Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) as organisations and the micro-politics that may be within them.
- Yamin-Ali, J. & Sambucharan-Mohammed, M. (2021). Action Research Journals: A window into how student teachers build research literacy. In: Pete Boyd, Agnieszka Szplit and Zuzanna Zbróg (Eds.). Developing Teachers’ Research Literacy: International Perspectives (pp. 137-164). Krakow: Libron. Developing-teachers_FINAL_2022_02_11 (2).pdf
- Yamin-Ali, J. (2021) Teacher educator experiences and professional development: Perspectives from the Caribbean. Palgrave Macmillan, Springer Nature.
- Yamin-Ali, J. (2019) Let it begin with me: The forging of a professional teacher educator self. In Rethinking Teacher Education for the 21st Century: Trends, Challenges and New Directions. Barbara Budrich Press.
- Herbert, S., Yamin-Ali, J. & James, F. (2018). Investigating the nature of graduates’ classroom practice: One step in transforming the Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Dip. Ed.) programme. Caribbean Journal of Education, 40, (1&2), pp. 80-109. School of Education, The University of the West Indies, Mona.
- Yamin-Ali, J. (2016). Facilitating Factors in Programme Renewal: faculty’s perspectives. Caribbean Teaching Scholar, 6. ISSN: 2222-8713.
- Yamin-Ali, J., Herbert, S., James, F., Ali, S., Augustin, D., Philip, S., & Rampersad, J. (2016). Quality Assurance in teacher education through insider evaluation and stakeholder involvement: A case for programme renewal. Caribbean Curriculum. 24, pp. 52–74.
- Yamin-Ali, J. (2016). Issues and challenges in programme renewal: faculty perspectives. Caribbean Educational Research Journal, 4(1), pp. 161-177.
- Herbert, S., Yamin-Ali, J., & Ali, S. (2015). The in-service Postgraduate Diploma in Education Programme: Consensus and divergence between client and provider: Developing an agenda for negotiation. St. Augustine, Trinidad: School of Education.
- Yamin-Ali, J. (2014). Data-Driven Decision-Making in Schools: Lessons from Trinidad. Palgrave Macmillan. New York.