Late registration fee/late payment fee of TT$200 applies from September 10, 2012 for semester 1 and February 04, 2013 for semester 2
Financial clearance is required to attend classes and to borrow items from the Campus Libraries
- 1.Pay fees at any branch of Republic Bank Ltd. using the bank deposit slip. Ensure that the bank teller returns 2 copies of the deposit slip to you.
- 2. Staple the following documents together:
- a. Official UWI Registration Fee assessment/Invoice printout
- b. Evidence of payment of fees OR copies of letters showing evidence of funding e.g. scholarship, *GATE Form
- 3. Deposit fee assessment invoice and proof of payment/scholarship/funding in your Faculty Box located on the Ground Floor, Bursary, Student Administration Building
- 4. Check online for financial clearance three (3) days after submitting the documents above by logging on to mySecureArea of the my.uwi.edu student portal at http://my.uwi.edu
NB. If you have not received financial clearance, visit the Bursary Representatives, Ground Floor, Student Administration Building for clarification.
*Citizens of Trinidad & Tobago – UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS:
- Who have registered for 2012/2013 Semester 1 courses NOT REQUIRED TO SUBMIT ANY PRINTOUT OR DOCUMENTS
- Who are registering for the first time for academic year 2012/2013 must complete and submit the following documents :
- GATE form
- Compulsory Fees Payment Receipt
- Registration Fee Assessment Invoice
- Copy of Electronic T&T Birth Certificate