- About Us
- Our Staff
- Student Information
- Career Corner
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Academic Advising 2023/2024
Caution Money Refund Application Process Updates
Please note the following updates about the Application Process for Caution Money Refund.
How do I apply for a refund of caution money?
1. Download and complete an Application for Refund of Caution Money Form here: https://sta.uwi.edu/resources/documents/refundOfCautionMoney.pdf.
2. Email the form to your the Dean’s Office firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Apply for Library Clearance using this link: https://libraries.sta.uwi.edu/libraryForms/view/5
*You will receive Library clearance via email within 4 working days.
4. Please return completed form and Library Clearance confirmation to the following email address for processing: email@example.com.
Note: The Caution Money is refundable only when the student is leaving The University and will be returned at that time after any outstanding liability to The University has been deducted.
Caution money is normally refunded three (3) months after submission of the completed form and confirmation of completion of your course/programme or withdrawal from The University.
This information can be found on the Undergraduate Admissions website under the Frequently asked Questions About Undergraduate Study at UWI page here.
Office of Admissions