- About Us
- Our Staff
- Student Information
- Career Corner
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Academic Advising 2023/2024
Distribution of UWI Student ID Cards
The distribution of UWI student ID cards starts Wednesday, August 24 and continues until Friday, September 30, 2022. The distribution of ID cards will be done by appointment only at the ID Card Office, which is located opposite the Health Services Unit (HSU). This distribution/collection service will be open between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily, excluding public holidays.
Before scheduling an appointment to collect their student ID card, students are asked to review the below assigned collection windows and ensure that they schedule an appointment within the period that applies to them. The 'Year Enrolled' refers to the academic year during which they started their programme.
ID Card Collection Window
|August 24 - September 2
|September 5 - September 16
|September 19 - September 30
How to schedule an appointment to collect a student ID card?
- Before scheduling an appointment, students should ensure that they have uploaded a valid photo via the upload portal. This portal can be accessed here
- Appointments to collect an ID card can be made via the ID Card Distribution Appointment Form
- All the required fields on the Appointment Form must be completed
NB: Persons without a valid appointment will not be entertained
On Appointment Day
- Students are to be guided by the below parking and traffic arrangements that will be in effect on the Campus
- Students must produce a valid form of national photo identification such as a driver's permit, national ID card or passport in order to collect their UWI student ID card. Without a legitimate photo Identification, students will not be able to collect their student ID card
- Mask-wearing is required, and hand washing/sanitizing protocols will be enforced
- Students who are experiencing any flu-like symptoms on the day of their appointment should not attend their appointment and instead reschedule to a later date
Parking and Traffic Arrangements
The following parking and traffic arrangements will be in effect to facilitate the collection of student ID cards:
- Parking will be available at the Heart Ease car park, which can be accessed via the Heart Ease gate
- Persons without vehicle passes will be allowed access to the Campus to collect their IDs
- Congregating at the car park will not be allowed
Persons with queries about the distribution of student ID cards can contact the ID Card Office at: email@example.com.
Office of the Deputy Campus Registrar