Internship Opportunities: International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent (Trinidad and Tobago Chapter)
Are you a final year student or recent graduate? Interested in humanitarian work? Then the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent (Trinidad and Tobago Chapter) has internship opportunities for you!
The Business Development Interns will support the Financial Sustainability (FS) function of the IFRC, Country Cluster Delegation in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. This would be an excellent opportunity for participants to learn and gain knowledge of the operations of the largest humanitarian movement in the world, including the experience gained in developing several existing and start-up business initiatives at the country and community levels. Kindly see the attached document for further information on this opportunity.
- Title: Business Development Intern
- Requirements: University Degree/academic credentials in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Business Administration or Management, Social Sciences, or related field
- Duration: 3 months (April 1st to June 30th, 2022)
- Number of Positions Available: Seven (7)
- Stipend: $75TT per day
- Deadline for applications: March 31, 2022
This is an excellent opportunity for you to diversify your portfolio, complete training on cybersecurity, and develop key soft skills.
To submit your application, please be guided by the following:
Dear Prospective Candidates,
Welcome to the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent application process for interns in business development. My name is Thorfida K. Charles and I work in financial sustainability.
As an international organisation, we have a very secure online recruitment system and policies that need to be followed. Please follow the instructions below:
- Use the link IFRC job detail | IFRC to apply for the position in our official platform. If you are not requested to enter your innovation piece, kindly attach it to your resume and cover letter.
Your innovation piece (an original piece of work) can be a drawing, poem, essay, video etc.
- You will be required to put your skills to use in coming up with your own businesses. Send me a short paragraph on how you would go about the process.
All the best!