- A SPECIAL comprises a minimum of forty-five (45) credits in the subject area over Levels II and III.
- A MAJOR is made up of a minimum of thirty (30) credits in the subject area over Levels II and III.
- A DOUBLE MAJOR comprises 30 credits each for each of the two majors. Students may also request to pursue a second Major from another Faculty. Students cannot read for Psychology as a second major. Students wishing to pursue double majors must apply in writing to The Assistant Registrar, Student Affairs, Admissions.
- A MAJOR / MINOR comprises a minimum of thirty (30) Level II and III credits in the subject area of the major and fifteen (15) Level II and III credits in the subject area of the minor.
- Declaration of Minors
- Postgraduate Leave of Absence Online Procedure
- Application for Examination of Research Paper/Project
- Application for Examination of Thesis
- Certificate of Completion of Thesis/Research Paper/Project
- Change in Registration
- Graduate Supervisor Request Form
- Research Ethics Application
Accessing the Alma Jordan Library Resources Remotely
To access UWI-linC (the AJL e-information portal) and the online databases (A-Z) from off-campus, please see the attached document to assist.
If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Cheryl Ann Peltier-Davis:
AJL Website: http://libraries.sta.uwi.edu/ajl