Note: Supporting documents (as indicated by ***) must be certified by a Notary Public or Justice of the Peace or Commissioner of Affidavit before uploading to your Application Portal.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM ALL APPLICANTS:
- ***Birth Certificate
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- ***Documents indicating a name change (Marriage Certificate/Legal Affidavit/Deed Poll) if your present name is different from that on the Birth Certificate
- Research Proposal (MPhil, PhD and MD applicants only)
- Two (2) referees’ reports (to be requested through our Application Portal)
- ***Professional Certificates/Diplomas obtained from institutions other than UWI
- Official Transcripts (sent directly from granting institution to PGTranscripts@sta.uwi.edu). You are required to notify our Office if the name on your official transcript is different from the name on your application.
- Past UWI Students can submit a student copy of their transcripts
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 500 or greater or International English Testing (IELTS) with the overall score of at least 7 with scores of at least 6.5 in reading and listening and scores of at least 7 in writing and speaking (if English is not your first language)
- Additional documents specific to programmes.
PG Diploma in Education applicants
- Principal's referee report (to be requested through our Application Portal)
- Release Form (to be uploaded by applicant when applying)
- Evidence of teaching appointment/assessment of qualifications by MoE/THA/Board
ALL Engineering programmes
- Job Letter/confirmation of current employment (if currently unemployed, please indicate by way of attached letter).
Doctor of Medicine (D.M.) applicants
- Evidence of registration with the Medical Board of Trinidad & Tobago
Master of Public Health Applicants
- Statement of Intent in pursuing the programme
MA Creative Design: Entrepreneurship & MFA applicants only
- Portfolio/manuscript of work
MSc Applied Psychology
APPLICANTS ARE HEREBY CAUTIONED OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Applications will not be considered if there is any indication that the accompanying papers or certificates have been altered in any way.
- The submission of documents in support of applications or the applications themselves, for admission and/or registration that are forged, fraudulent, altered from the original, obtained under false pretences, or otherwise deceptive is prohibited.
- The University reserves the right to reject an application for admission, withdraw an offer and/or prohibit registration if the offer for admission is found to be based in whole or in part on deception or fraud.