- About Us
- Research Database
- Contact us
This upcoming DAOC webinar features the following panelists:
- Ambassador Colin Granderson, Assistant Secretary-General for Foreign and Community Relations, Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Secretariat
- Ambassador Curtis A. Ward, Former Ambassador and Deputy Permanent Representative of Jamaica to the United Nations with Special Responsibility for Security Council Affairs (1999-2002)
- Ambassador Dr. Patrick I. Gomes, Former Secretary General, African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States (ACP)
- Ambassador Errol Humphrey, Former Ambassador of Barbados to the European Union (EU)
- Ambassador Dr. Riyad Insanally, Former Ambassador of Guyana to the United States and the Organization of American States (OAS)
- Ambassador Dr. June Soomer, Former Secretary General, Association of Caribbean States (ACS)
Please note that the deadline for registration is Friday, November 12th. Registration fee: TTD $150/person.
Please note The University of the West Indies’ St. Augustine rate of exchange for the month of October* 2021: USD 1.00 = TTD 6.78.
Should you have any questions on the registration procedure or any other aspect of this event, please contact:
Ms. Marissa Diaz
The Diplomatic Academy of the Caribbean
Telephone: +1(868) 662-2002 Ext 85359