- About Us
- Office of the Director
- Careers, Co-Curricular and Community Engagement
- Counselling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Financial Advisory Services
- Guild Administrative Office
- Student Accommodation On and Off Campus
- Student Activities / Facilities and Commuting Students
- Student Engagement Unit
- Student Life and Development
- CONTACT US
Advocates for Community Engagement
Advocates for Community Engagement or ACE students assist in championing the cause of Community Engagement on the St. Augustine Campus. As an ACE student, you will work as part of a team of student leaders to actively encourage all aspects of Community Engagement on the campus.
Registration begins on Monday 11th September and closes on Friday 29th September. Once selected, students are required to attend the ACE Training session on Saturday 14th October 2023.