- About Us
- Careers, Co-Curricular and Community Engagement
- Counselling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Financial Advisory Services
- Guild Administrative Office
- Office of the Director
- Student Accommodation On and Off Campus
- Student Activities / Facilities and Commuting Students
- Student Life and Development
- CONTACT US
Office of the Director
The Office of the Director provides strategic direction and overall leadership for the Student Services function at The UWI St. Augustine Campus and works closely with the Division's eight (8) departments in achieving key organizational goals. Our Office places a high priority on the administration of quality student support services, student engagement and effectively mobilizing the Division's collective offerings towards advancing the mission of holistic education and customer-centricity at The UWI, St. Augustine Campus while facilitating the development of the "whole student" and cultivating a positive and enriching University experience for all members of the student population.
WE SUPPORT STUDENT-CENTEREDNESS. WE SUPPORT STUDENT EXCELLENCE. WE SUPPORT EQUITY.
Our Student Engagement Initiatives: