- About Us
- Careers, Co-Curricular and Community Engagement
- Counselling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Financial Advisory Services
- Guild Administrative Office
- Office of the Director
- Student Accommodation On and Off Campus
- Student Activities / Facilities and Commuting Students
- Student Life and Development
- CONTACT US
Student Accommodation Office (On and Off Campus)
Student Accommodation Office
The Student Accommodation Office (SAO) of the DSSD facilitates a home away from home. Through this Office, all UWI students can have access to accommodation services (on and off campus) which are competitively priced. The Office manages residential life for students at all five Halls of Residence at The UWI St. Augustine and provides opportunities for engagement within these learning communities. Collectively, we can accommodate 1,300 students with options of hall accommodation on the main campus or our bodering campuses. As a Hall resident, students can be part of a multi-cultural tradition and be exposed to a suite of exciting activities, that will compliment their academic pursuits and offer a balanced and unique UWI Life experience.
WE SUPPORT GLOBAL NETWORKING. WE SUPPORT REGIONAL FRIENDSHIPS. WE SUPPORT STUDENT COMMUNITIES.
Our Programmes and Services