- About Us
- Office of the Director
- Careers, Co-Curricular and Community Engagement
- Counselling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Financial Advisory Services
- Guild Administrative Office
- Student Accommodation On and Off Campus
- Student Activities / Facilities and Commuting Students
- Student Life and Development
Careers, Co-Curricular and Community Engagement Department
Careers, Co-curricular and Community Engagement Department
The Careers, Co-curricular and Community Engagement Department of the DSSD focuses on skill development and providing students with well-rounded experiences required to help them adapt to life after university. Our aim is to support students' involvement in learning outside of the traditional classroom by way of career advice, co-curricular involvement, community engagement and service learning programming. These opportunities are meant to enhance students' capabilities. We help students to become the distinctive UWI graduate; one who is a critical and creative thinker, problem solver, effective communicator, team player and leader. By participation in these programmes, students are likely to become more competent, information technology skilled, and socially and culturally responsive.
WE SUPPORT CAREER DEVELOPMENT. WE SUPPORT CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY. WE SUPPORT COMMUNITIES.