- About Us
- Office of the Director
- Careers, Co-Curricular and Community Engagement
- Counselling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Financial Advisory Services
- Guild Administrative Office
- Student Accommodation On and Off Campus
- Student Activities / Facilities and Commuting Students
- Student Engagement Unit
- Student Life and Development
- CONTACT US
Postgraduate and Mature Student Support
Support to postgraduate and mature students are given priority. In addition to general academic support, postgraduate students have access to
- Employment opportunities through the department’s Peer Tutoring Programme and Examination Invigilation programme.
- Liaising with faculties and departments regarding postgraduate and mature student matters.
- Referrals geared towards graduate employment.