Are you interested in mastering the fundamentals of web development and building your own fully functional web app from scratch? If so, our Web Development boot camp (WBD) is the perfect place for you to start.
In this comprehensive program, you will learn all about the latest web development technologies, including AJAX and web APIs, as well as the essentials of User Interface Design and Web Animations. With hands-on exercises and real-world projects, you will develop the practical skills you need to succeed in the fast-paced world of web development.
But that's not all - our boot camp also offers exclusive opportunities for mentorship and career guidance, so you can learn from experienced professionals in the field and get the support you need to launch your career in web development. In addition, you will have the chance to connect with our network of alumni guest speakers, who will share their own experiences and insights into the industry.
You can view the CNC3 interview concerning the boot camp here.
Web Development at DCIT
There are several web development courses offered in the department. This camp will cover some of the aspects of INFO 1601: Introduction to WWW Programming. Boot Camp participants will be mentored by students of the course. You can view last year's INFO 1601 projects here.
You can subscribe to our mailing list to receive important updates on availability and special offers. 5 lucky subscribers will be awarded a scholarship to enroll for free!
If you or someone you know would like to attend but cannot afford it, they may qualify for a scholarship into the camp. Contact DCIT.firstname.lastname@example.org for requests.
- Pay the enrolment fee via the payment options below (online payments will become available later)
- Submit the proof of payment at the enrolment enrolment form link below:
- You will receive an email confirming your spot.
Please note the following:
- State clearly what you are paying for, whether the payment is completed online or over the counter at the bank.
- You must also indicate if payments have been made by a third party and give the name of the student/participant.
- After payment fill out the enrolment form with your proof of payment.
1. Bank Payment
The account information needed to complete payments to us at Republic Bank Limited (any branch or online) is as follows:
Account Name: The University of the West Indies
Account Number: 160-284-614-001
Account Type: Chequing
Reason for payment: (To be stated on bank slip or via Internet banking): E.g. DCIT Boot Camp 2023
2. Online Credit Card Payment
To pay via credit card please click the following link: