DCIT Web Development Boot Camp 2022
The Department of Computing and Information Technology (DCIT) is offering a fully online bootcamp on Web Development (Web Dev). This Web Developer Bootcamp takes students with no programming experience to become a budding web developer. Dive in the fundamentals of web development; from design, to coding and deployment. Learn Website Design, Web technology basics, Animation and Programming Basics. Interact with guest speakers and UWI mentors. Students will be enrolled in an e-classroom delivered via platforms such as Schoology, Discord & Zoom with video tutorials, live access to an instructor, guided labs. Careers in technology are of the highest demand globally and are expected to keep growing. Prepare your child for their tech career in Software Development.
Web Development at DCIT
There are several web development courses offered in the department. This camp will cover some of the aspects of INFO 1601: Introduction to WWW Programming. Boot Camp participants will be mentored by students of the course. You can view this year's INFO 1601 projects here.
You can subscribe to our mailing list to recive important updates on aviailbility and special offers. 5 lucky subcribers will be awared a sholarship to enrol for free! Subscribe Here
If you or someone you know would like to attend but cannot afford, they may qualify for a scholarship into the camp, contact DCIT.firstname.lastname@example.org for requests.
- Pay the enrolment fee via the payment options below (online payments will become available later)
- Submit the proof of payment at the enrolment form link below:
- You will receive an email confirming your spot.
Enrolment Form Link
Please note the following:
- State clearly what you are paying for, whether the payment is completed online or over the counter at the bank.
- You must also indicate if payments have been made by a third party and give the name of the student/participant.
- After payment fill out the enrolment form with your proof of payment.
1. Bank Payment
The account information needed to complete payments to us at Republic Bank Limited (any branch or online) is as follows:
Account Name: The University of the West Indies
Account Number: 160-284-614-001
Account Type: Chequing
Reason for payment: (To be stated on bank slip or via Internet banking): E.g. DCIT Boot Camp 2022
2. Online Credit Card Payment
To pay via credit card please click the following link:
For further questions call +1 (868) 740-6013 or email at DCIT.email@example.com. You can also find us on facebook.