At the undergraduate level we offer the following B.Sc. programs:
Programmes for Students
- B.Sc. Computer Science (Special)
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Management
- B.Sc. General with a major/minor in Computer Science
- B.Sc. Information Technology (Special)
- B.Sc. Information Technology with Management(Special)
- B.Sc. General with a major/minor in Information Technology
Graduates can use their knowledge to start their own business or to become valued employees in companies that use IT. Our graduates work on everything from building Internet applications to managing network infrastructure. Graduates also stay on at UWI to create new knowledge and techniques for future students to learn about.
For Students who registered before 2016/2017 click here for older programmes.
Two 2-Unit CAPE (GCE A-Level or equivalent) subjects including 1 Science subject are required for admission into the listed undergraduate programmes.
An approved Associate Degree or equivalent certification from a recognised tertiary-level institution would be considered upon application.