- Application of molecular tools for studying genetics and genetic diversity of indigenous microorganisms in contaminated soils in natural seeps in Trinidad
- The development and assessment of molecular approaches for metabolic diversity and potential bioremediation agents and their characterization
- Application of biochemical methods for screening hydrocarbon degrading capabilities of microorganisms
- Detection of begomoviruses infecting dicotyledonous weed species in Trinidad, 2017
- Genotyping of Donax in Trinidad, 2017
- Detection and identification of pathogenic fungi infecting Papaya in Trinidad, 2017
- Identification of oil degrading fungi with potential mycoremediation of oil spills in Trinidad, 2017
- The study of fungal pathogens infecting economically important crops, 2016- present
- Testing molecular methods to identify microalgae, 2017
- DNA extraction from honey for the botanical origin identification, 2017
- Junior Research Assistant in Biochemistry, Department of Life Sciences,The University of the West Indies, 2016- present
- Demonstrator in Biochemistry, Department of Life Sciences,The University of the West Indies, 2018 - present
- Demonstrator in Chemistry, Department of Chemistry,The University of the West Indies, 2015-2016
- Junior Research Assistant in Inorganic Chemistry, Department of Chemistry,The University of the West Indies, 2014
- Human Resources Intern in The Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries, 2014
- April 6-7, 2017 Faculty of Science and Technology 7th Annual Research Symposium in association with Faculty of Science and Technology , The UWI, St. Augustine Campus.
- November 25-27, 2015 Cariscience Annual Conference and General Meeting 2015 by CARISCIENCE in association with the Faculty of Science and Technology, The UWI St. Augustine.
- July 15-17, 2014 International Symposium on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology by CARISCIENCE in association with The UWI, St. Augustine Campus.
- September 27, 2018 Elsevier Workshop on The Research Process, Metrics, Data and Visibility,
The Alma Jordan Library, The UWI, St. Augustine Campus in collaboration with Elsevier.
- December 4-8, 2017 UNU-BIOLAC Training on Molecular Diagnosis of Emerging Plant Diseases and Integrated Management of Plant Health,
- The Anil Deisingh Prize (The University of the West Indies), 2015
- Horses Helping Humans- HHH provides Hippotherapy or Therapeutic Horseback Riding to children with autism and special needs, and natural horsemanship riding lessons
for anyone who would like to experience the healing and therapeutic power of being with horses, 2016-present.
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul (Mt. Lambert Junior Conference) - The Society of St Vincent de Paul is an international Catholic voluntary organization dedicated to the
sanctification of its members through serving the poor and disadvantaged. Members voluntarily dedicate their time and resources to help those in need in their community, 2007-2017.
- Microsoft Office Specialist for Office Excel 2010 (certified in 2013)
- Microsoft Office Specialist for Office Excel 2013 (certified in 2014)
- Microsoft Office Specialist for Office Word 2013 (certified in 2014)
- Running 5Ks