St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago
- BSc. Environmental and Natural Resource Management, UWI St Augustine.
- NEBOSH General Certificate -2007 Health and Safety
- MSc. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, Wolverhampton University, U.K.
- Currently pursuing an MPhil in Microbiology at UWI.
Project Title: Development of microbial cultures for Waterflood MEOR in mature wells in Trinidad and Tobago.
Supervisor: Dr. Adash Ramsubhag
- Winner of Prime Minister’s Award for Scientific Ingenuity 2013
- Two-time Winner, of the idea to innovation competition (i2i) in 2013 and 2015
PADI certified Open Water Diver (Level 2)
1. Assistant Supervisor – Asbestos Abatement and Hazardous Waste Management
Green Engineering - June 7th 2016- Nov 30th 2016
2. Environmental Analyst
The Ministry of Energy and Energy Affairs (HSE) - May 1st 2014- Nov 17th 2015
3. Adjunct Lecturer
COSTAATT - 2nd February 2013- ongoing
4. Research Assistant
The Ministry of Energy and Energy Affairs, Minerals Division - 2nd August 2011 – Nov 1st 2013
5. Laboratory Technician
University of the West Indies, EWMSC (Mt Hope), Veterinary Science - December 2006 -September 2007