Professor Adesh Ramsubhag
Senior Lecturer in Microbiology and Plant Pathology
Department of Life Sciences
The University of The West Indies
Trinidad and Tobago
Telephone: 868-662-2002 ext 85304
- Ph.D. (Microbiology) The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine (1998).
- B.Sc. (Agric) The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine (1992).
Fellowships and Training
- Microbiologist/Deputy Manager, Microbiology Laboratory, Biotechnology Unit, Caribbean Industrial Research Institute, St. Augustine, Trinidad- 2 ½ years.
- Biological nitrogen fixation.
- Microorganisms involved in degradation of environmental contaminants.
- Bioaerosols impacting on indoor air quality.
- Diseases of tropical crops.