Dr Aidan D. Farrell
Senior Lecturer in Plant Physiology
Natural Sciences Building, Old Wing, Room 318
Department of Life Sciences
The University of The West Indies
Trinidad and Tobago
Telephone: (868) 662-2002 ext. 83110
Fax: 1(868) 663-5241
- Ph.D. Plant Physiology, University of Dublin, Trinity College, Ireland (2004).
- Postgraduate Diploma (with Distinction), Statistics, University of Dublin, Trinity College, Ireland (2001)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Ecology, University of Edinburgh, UK (1999).
- • Climate smart crops- using modelling and phenotyping to develop crops that are resilient to heat and drought
- • Anthurium- Selection of Anthurium germplasm for long vase life
- • Improving Forest and Protected Area Management- using ecophysiology methods to improve the management and restoration of protected areas in the face of Climate Change