- MPhil in Plant Science University of the West Indies, St. Augustine (2016- present)
- Bachelors of Science, Physics. Morgan State University, Baltimore MD USA. May 2014.
Supervisors: Dr. Aidan Farrell, Dr Pathmanathan Umaharan
Project Title: "A Biophysical Model For Theobroma cacao Under Drought Stress"
Plant ecophysiology is the area of research I pursue because (a) it provides the foundation necessary for understanding the ecosystem and its changes, and (b) it is crucial for accurately informing environmental policies. Specifically, my study focuses on the cocoa plant drought-tolerance and physiological responses to a changing climate. Through these interests I plan to actively engage in science communication efforts toward educating the public about the importance of our natural ecosystems and sustainability.
- Reversible leaf xylem collapse: a potential 'circuit breaker' against cavitation Yong-Jiang Zhang, Fulton E Rockwell, Adam C Graham, Teressa Alexander and N. Michele Holbrook Plant Physiology, Oct 12, 2016
- Solution Binding and Structural Analyses Reveal Potential Multidrug Resistance Functions for SAV2435 and CTR107 and Other GyrI-like Proteins Andrew Moreno, John R. Froehlig, Sharrol Bachas, Drew Gunio, Teressa Alexander, Aaron Vanya, and Herschel Wade Biochemistry, August 9, 2016
- Wing wear reduces bumblebee flight performance in a dynamic obstacle course Andrew M. Mountcastle, Teressa M. Alexander, Callin M. Switzer, Stacey A. Combes Biology Letters, Jun 13, 2016