During Semester :
Monday - Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (during semester)
During Vacation Period :
Monday - Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (off semester)
The UWI Pharmacy provides pharmaceutical services to the campus community for both staff and students. Such services include pharmaceutical consultation, prescription filling and dispensing services.
The pharmacy also provides dispensary and prescription medication and a wide array of Over-the-Counter (OTC) and non-pharmaceutical items which includes:
- Vitamins and Supplements
- Cough, Cold and Allergy Medications
- Products for Eye, Ear and Digestive Health Care
- First Aid Supplies
- Injury and Wound Care Products
- Personal Care Products
- Stationery Products
Prescriptions written by overseas medical practitioners are accepted, provided they are validated by a registered medical practitioner in Trinidad and Tobago.
If UWI Pharmacy does not carry your medication please ask the pharmacist if it can be stocked.
Use our easy pick-up service - you can email a picture of your prescription to email@example.com or fax a copy at 663-6524 to reduce your time waiting in line. Please note that patients must walk with their original prescriptions to collect.
You can also call ahead to 662-2002 ext. 82150 to place an order for your pharmacy items.
The following additional services are offered:
- Chronic Disease Assistance Programme (CDAP) – CDAP prescriptions can be filled at the pharmacy.
- The Varicella (Chicken Pox) vaccine and Influenza (Flu) vaccine are sold at special rates.
- The pharmacy accepts Guardian Life Provisor Insurance cards – patients pay a percentage of their prescription (some conditions apply).
- First Aid Kits are available and can be customized.
Contact Information :
Telephone: 662-2002 exts. 82150/82449
The Pharmacy would also like to advertise it's new Whatsapp Service Customers can now Whatsapp their orders or prescriptions, request product pricing and availability or get medication advice.All these services are easily accessed by calling 663-6524. For more information, see the flyer below: