Information for Parents
Helping your child choose the University that’s right for him or her is one of the biggest decisions you will make as a family. And while your son or daughter might not say it, most children want and need their parents’ guidance throughout the decision-making process.
So, how do you choose a University. Where do you begin? Here at The University of the West Indies-St. Augustine Campus in Trinidad & Tobago we want to provide the necessary resources to help you and your son/daughter prepare for University. Take a look around our website and as always, please feel free to contact us with any questions. We are here to help? Here are some links to help you on your way.
- Financing your Education/Scholarships and Bursaries/University Open Scholarship
- Campus Tour/Campus Visit
- How to Apply for University accommodation – On-Campus Housing/Off-Campus Housing
- Possible Careers with a UWI Degree
- Academics – Faculties, Departments and Centres
- International and Inter-Campus Exchange/Study Abroad Programmes
- Frequently Asked Questions