Reports & Studies
The COPIR is regularly informed by surveying various constituents of the Campus community. We conduct these surveys independently as well as in conjunction with Faculty and Administrative Units and data collection is facilitated through the campus Business Intelligence System. Surveys of undergraduates, graduate students, and alumni are conducted on a regular schedule. Additionally, we report institutional data to University offices, government agencies, international bodies and in support of accreditation efforts on behalf of the St. Augustine campus. We produce regular data reports on special topics for faculty and administrators.
Please see a list of publicly available reports below and for further information please Contact us
Reports and Studies
- Highlights of the Prospective, First Year, and Graduating Student Surveys 2021
- Graduate Tracer Survey 2020-2021
- Graduate Tracer Survey 2019-2020
- Graduate Tracer Survey 2018-2019
- Graduate Tracer Survey 2017-2018
- Graduate Tracer Survey 2016-2017
- Incoming Student Survey 2016
- Throughput Report 2015
- A Comparative Review of GTS 2010-2015
- Postgraduate Tracer Survey 2012-2016 Highlights
- Performance Footprint 2014-2015 to 2018-2019
Note: Graduate Tracer Surveys are carried out 12-18 months following graduation, therefore the survey of the 2020-2021 graduating class, for example, was carried out in the calendar year 2022.