Apply to Graduate Online
Students who have been officially awarded their degree will be able to apply to graduate using the link seen in the Student Records section of mySecureArea.
To access this link, student must follow these instructions
1. Log on to the Student Portal at http://my.uwi.edu
2. Visit the mySecureArea
3. On the Student Records Tab click on the link 'Apply To Graduate'
4. Verify the information and click on the button to Apply To Graduate button
On this page you will see the Graduation information that is related to you. The image below shows an example of a student from the Faculty of Social Sciences who is graduating with a Diploma in Management Information Systems. Gown (and hood) fees are automatically calculated. Click here to see photos of the different gowns and also the associated rental fees .
5. A Summary Screen will appear with your submitted application.
6. Make arrangements for payment. You can pay online or at any branch of Republic Bank.
Instructions to pay at Republic Bank: This can be done using a GRADUATION DEPOSIT SLIP obtained from the Bursary.
Instructions to Pay Online:
i) On the Student Records Tab click on the link ‘Online Payments'
ii) Select ‘Pay Via Credit Card Now’
iii) Follow the instructions and enter the amount of the Gown Fees listed on the Summary Screen of your Graduation Application.
7. You have now completed the process!
To collect your gowns on the respective dates, please note:
- If you paid at Republic Bank, you must present the stamped copy of the deposit slip returned to them after payment.
- If you paid online, you must present a copy of the receipt generated after such payment.