View information on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

This page provides information pertaining to students of the St. Augustine Campus, wishing to attend ceremonies at St. Augustine.

Click here for instructions on how to Apply To Graduate

Please note:

If you are a St. Augustine student who chooses to be presented either at the Cave Hill, Mona, or Open Campus, please contact the office of Senior /Assistant Registrar (Examinations) for instructions.

If you are a student at another campus who wishes to be presented at St. Augustine, you should contact your campus for forwarding of your information as follows:

Process for Postgraduate Students: 

  1. Faculty submits Award Grids to Office for Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR)
  2. The OGSR ensures all requirements for award of degree have been met and prepares Pass Lists
  3. Pass Lists are forwarded to Pro Vice-Chancellor (PVC), Graduate Studies and Research for approval
  4. PVC approves Awards and returns to OGSR
  5. Approved Awards are distributed to Faculty clerks, and Exams Section (for certificate printing – certificates are ready for collection 1 month after date of award of degree – see Step 7)
  6. Faculty clerks prepare award letters and check students’ financial status
  7. If student is not financially cleared, a notification is sent to student to clear up outstanding fees
  8. Once financially cleared, student status is changed to “Awarded” and Award Letters are dispatched
  9. Students can proceed to register for graduation via the graduation website

Special Arrangements

Graduands with special needs who require reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the ceremony must notify the Examinations Section by completing this form Disability Accommodation Request Form by September 27, 2019.

The Examinations Section will make every effort to facilitate requests. Notwithstanding, late requests may not be facilitated. 


Non-resident graduands and relatives seeking accommodation for the graduation period may contact:

Mr. Kevin Snaggs 
Manager - Student Residential Community
Sir Arthur Lewis Halls of Residence
E-mail: | Tel/ext: (868)-663-0075

Top of Page