These digital photos for students resident in Trinidad and Tobago at this time will be compiled and presented as part of the virtual Graduation Ceremony for your Faculty. The cost of this service is TT$100.00 payable to the UWI St. Augustine Official Photographer. Other Graduation Portrait options and packages are available upon request from the UWI St. Augustine Official Photographer at an additional cost. The cost for the gown rental has been waived for the 2020 Graduation Ceremonies.
Photographs for the virtual Graduation Ceremonies shall be conducted BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at the from November 11 – 21, 2020 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (inclusive of Saturdays).
At the St Augustine Campus, we are committed to accommodating all participants while maintaining strict adherence to the COVID-19 protocols and guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health.
The following protocols are in place to ensure your safety:
- All graduands must complete the online pre-screening tool up to 24 hours before your appointment. Your appointment will only be processed upon your adherence to this tool. If you receive a reading other than “I do not need to get tested for COVID-19 at this time” within 24 hours of your appointment, please DO NOT attend the photo session appointment.
- We will be using a venue that allows for distancing of two metres/six feet with appropriate signage/directions.
- Mandatory use of sanitization stations before entry into the Photography venue.
- Temperature testing required when you arrive for your appointment.
- Requirement for the use of masks by UWI staff, photography team and attendees while on the Campus and at the Photography Venue.
- You must wear a mask to process into the Photography Venue and while seated in the waiting area.
- You must observe relevant signage and comply with instructions given.
- Strict adherence to the appointment system to manage venue flow and capacity. You should arrive no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Only your attendance is allowed for the photography exercise. Friends, family and other well-wishers cannot be accommodated. If you require additional support, you are required to contact the Examinations Section in advance of your appointment to make the relevant arrangements.
- UWI will ensure regular cleaning of hard surfaces throughout the daily sessions
- Payments for Graduation portraits are managed on site using Debit Cards (LINX) ONLY.
- Single use of gown, hood and cap for each graduand being photographed. Gowns will be quarantined and laundered before they are re-circulated. You will not be allowed to leave the Photography Venue with the academic regalia.
- You are required to leave the venue premises IMMEDIATELY upon completion of the photo portrait exercise.
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to congregate outside of the Venue.
- Candidates will only be allowed on the Campus for the duration of the photo session. After this they will be required to vacate the premises.
- Children are not allowed on the campus and should not be brought to the venue and/or the campus.
For non-residents of Trinidad and Tobago residing in other territories with a landed Campus i.e. Barbados, Antigua and Barbuda or Jamaica, or through the Open Campus network, arrangements for portraits can be made through these Campuses when you register to attend the ceremony there.
Please contact the other campuses for specific ceremony and portraits information:
- Cave Hill: 1-246-424-7392 or email email@example.com
- Five Islands: 1-268-779-8691, 1-268-779-8694 or 1-268-779-8697
- Mona: 1-876-977-1263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Campus: 1-246-438-9154 or email email@example.com
For non-residents residing in other countries, special arrangements can be made for your participation. Upon registering to attend, you will be provided with additional details from the Examinations Section at the St. Augustine Campus.
In accordance with COVID-19 health and safety guidelines, graduands must make their own arrangements for make-up. Make-up stations or other cosmetic assistance and services will not be available on site.