- Apr 2019| Annual Update on the Student Amenities Fund 2019. See photos!
- Sep 2017 | UWI Disaster Relief Fund
The Deputy Principal urges you to donate to help our fellow West Indians in the hurricane damaged countries via the following means:
UWI Banner Account - 1300-226244 or by quoting Cashier Detail Code
RBL Bank account - 160-135-528-301
- Aug 2017| Principal Brian Copeland's Message
- Apr 2017| New Deputy Principal at St. Augustine
- Dec 2016 | First Ever Co-curricular Award Ceremony Held
The first Co-curricular Award Ceremony at the UWI, St. Augustine Campus was held on Tuesday 6th December 2016 to recognize the students who pursued co-curricular courses between 2010 to 2016. Over 1,000 students were invited to the ceremony.
- Oct 2016 | Community Engagement at UWI Gets a Boost
In an effort to strengthen the Community Engagement Programme at the St. Augustine Campus, Professor John Michael Cuyjet, Professor Emeritus in the College of Education and Human Development at the University of Louisville was engaged as a Senior Specialist under the US Fulbright Specialist Programme from November 2015 to October 2016.
- Sept 2016 | Over US$600,000 and TTS120,000 Handed Over in Scholarships
The Financial Advisory Services held two Scholarships and Bursaries Award Ceremonies in Semester I of the academic year 2016/2017. Thirty-seven students received cheques with a total value of approximately $600,000 US during the cheque distribution ceremony for the Office of the Board of Undergraduate Studies (OBUS) Awards on Friday 30th September 2016.
- Help us to help you - 3rd Academic Advising Survey Underway
The Office of the Deputy Principal wants to know how was your Academic Advising Experience. Look out for the invitation to complete this third survey sent by the Marketing and Communication Department right to your inbox.
- May 2016 | 2nd Sport Conference a Success
The Conference on Sports Studies and Higher Education: An Interdisciplinary Approach, Physical Literacy: Gender, Science and Sport for Development, the second of two Sports Conferences hosted by the University of the West Indies, was held from 18th to 20th May 2016, with First Citizen's Bank as the major sponsor.
- St. Augustine Campus Museum and Art Gallery: UWI Historical Artefacts Housed in 3 Locations
In 2015/2016 academic year, further advances were made in the establishment of the Campus Museum and Art Gallery which was initially proposed in 2009. One of the major developments was that display cabinets have been acquired and placed in three key locations.
- Student Amenities Fund Working for You
The Student Amenities Fund (SAF) was officially established at the St. Augustine Campus in Semester I of the 2016/2017 academic year. It is geared toward supporting the development and enhancement of student amenities at the Campus as well as to support services provided to students via the Division of Student Services and Development (DSSD).
View our News & Events Archive