- Alcohol Policy
- Alcohol Policy - Expanded Appendices
- Alcohol Policy - Approval Form
- Course Outlines and Assessment Processes Monitoring Policy
- Procurement Policies & Procedures Guide
- The University of the West Indies Policy and Procedures on Research Ethics. The School for Graduate Studies and Research
- Rules and Regulations for use of the School of Education Library. The School of Education Library is governed by the General Regulations for the use of the Alma Jordan Library at St. Augustine, except as stated below. A copy of the Alma Jordan's Library rules can be consulted at the School of Education Library. Users are requested to familiarize themselves with both sets of rules.
- The Disability Policy, Student Life and Development
- Sexual Harassment - Policies and Procedures. The University of the West Indies Report of the ad hoc Committee established to review the Policy and Procedures on Sexual Harassment
- The University of the West Indies Undergraduate Student Anti- Plagiarism Policy. Office of the Board for Undergraduate Studies
- The University of the West Indies Policy on Graduate Student Plagiarism. School for Graduate Studies and Research.
- Blended Learning Policy of the St. Augustine Campus
- Deregistration Policy: Frequently asked questions
- What is the UWI Gender Policy?
- Gate Funding Policy FAQs
- UWI IP Policy Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Office of Research Development and Knowledge Transfer (ORDKT)
- The Code of Principles and Responsibilities for Students
Please note that updated versions of these policies will be available on the St. Augustine Campus Intranet.